OOLN is a community initiative powered by eCampusOntario to steward the growth of Open Education at Ontario Colleges and Universities.
The Ontario Open Library Network Community is a space for librarians, instructors, students, instructional designers, and educational technologists interested in Open Education to exchange ideas. The OOLN community is open to anyone affiliated with an Ontario postsecondary institution. In the OOLN Slack, you’ll find channels devoted to:
- Support for OER publishing projects
- Technical Support for Pressbooks
- Finding OER for specific courses
- Exchanging project ideas
- Advocating for Open Education at your institution.
And more! Get started by joining the Slack and saying hello.
The OOLN Shared Drive is a repository of templates and guidelines for facilitating OER work at your institution. The Drive has assets created by the team at eCampusOntario, as well as a place for the OOLN community to share resources they have created locally. All of the work is openly licensed for you to adapt, adopt, or remix. The Drive has four main folders:
- Data Collection: A place for tools and templates to assess the OER landscape at your institution
- Guidelines & Templates: Adaptable templates and guidelines for running an OER Publishing Program or Working Group.
- Infographics, Posters, & Postcards: Promotional visual assets for promoting OER at your institution.
- Slide Decks: Adaptable presentations for leading workshops or classes about OER.
Email email@example.com for more information.